A short drive from the city, the Palmeraie is a sizable palm grove where you may ride a camel at sunset and explore Marrakech’s lush oasis. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech and taken to the Palmeraie for your gorgeous camel riding adventure before visiting a Berber home for a lunch and mint tea.
- A 1-hour guided camel ride through Marrakech’s palm grove
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from the top of a camel
- Visit a traditional Berber house for tea
- Small-group tour limited to seven people to ensure a quality experience
Enjoy a camel ride in the Marrakech palm grove. On this trip, you will ride across the Moroccan desert and have a unique experience away from the bustling city of Marrakech. In this encounter, you will appreciate: The palm groves of Marrakech are the perfect setting for getting away from it all and discovering the charming surrounds of the red city. take advantage of the opportunity to ride a camel for an hour through the surrounding countryside and lush forests.
Get picked up from your hotel or meeting location (if you are staying in the medina) and leave Marrakech’s bustle behind as you embark on a sunset camel riding journey.
After being introduced to your camel, head to the Palmeraie, a lovely palm grove on the outskirts of the city, for your breathtaking camel ride. Discover how these tough desert animals have been used for transportation in Morocco for generations since they can travel great distances without water.
After receiving a safety briefing, put on your shesh (turban) and Nomad attire, then relax as you ride a camel through the lush palms. After a 30-minute break, you’ll stop at a Berber home to learn more about the daily lives of the locals. Here, you can share a snack and some mint tea with the family. Later, you’ll mount your camel once more and continue the ride while taking pictures of the stunning sunset. You will return to your lodging when your ride is finished.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD English speaking guide
- Camel Ride tour
- Use of a touareg dress and cheich (touareg scarf to protect the face from the sun)
- Visit of a berber house
- Snack with Moroccan mint tea are included
- All taxes
- Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Service quality
- Fees to historical monuments.
- Personal expenses.